to the homepage for Pheasants Forever and Quail Forever in Illinois.
In an effort to continually improve and simplify our networks, we
are currently redesigning this site. Please feel free to follow
the below links to the most critical information.
- Be sure to visit our Sponsors!
- Upland Hunting in Illinois
- Illinois Walk-in hunting Opportunities
- Forever Fields - 508ac, 2 Miles East of Victoria, Knox County
- Get your site windshield permit - required for all hunting activities
- Get your IRAP permit (for fishing between April 1 and September 30)
- Download the map, and hunter fact sheet / site regulations
- Apply for a free special permit to hunt one day during the 1st 2 weeks fo the upland season (available Aug 1 - Sept 15)
- Meyer Habitat Area (108ac, Vermilion County) This project was
purchased by Pheasants Forever with support from Illinois Clean Energy
Community Foundation and donated to the Vermilion County Conservation District - with the caveat that it remain open to public walk-in hunting for upland game.
- Find us on Facebook
- GUN A WEEK WINNERS ANNOUNCED WEEKLY ON TUESDAYS
- Contests and communications